The Mysterious Man has visited Portia once again! The game takes place long after civilization has been destroyed, where humans have emerged from underground and begun rebuilding society. My Time At Portia PC Game Free Download Full Version My Time At Portia is a fun simulation game where you can build farms, build gardens, take care of crops, raise … Ich bin ein Builder I am a Builder Registrieren Sie Ihre Werkstatt. No one knows where Pinky came from, but she showed up in Portia one day and stayed. Recently added 24 View all 924. Der spieler besitzt ein labor und die geschichte beginnt hier. Dieses Wiki befindet sich noch im Aufbau und benötigt dringend Hilfe von allen Menschen, die gute Englisch- sowie ausgezeichnete deutsche Rechtschreib- und Grammatikkenntnisse besitzen. My Time at Portia bietet eine innovative Herangehensweise an die Landwirtschaft, bei der du Pflanzkästen und halbautomatische Bewässerungssysteme nutzen kannst. My Time At Portia - DEMO INSTRUCTIONS*PLEASE NOTE* Game saves from the My Time at Portia Demo ARE NOT COMPATIBLE with the full version of the game.Please start a New Game and remove any previous saves.About the GameStart a new life in the enchanting town of Portia! Wenn es um die Tipps von My Time at Portia geht, sollten Sie eines wissen: Dieses Spiel kann und wird Ihre Freizeit beanspruchen. My Time at Portia wurde veröffentlicht 23/01/2017 für [2.] Welcome to the My Time at Portia Wiki, a publicly accessible and editable wiki for information related to My Time at Portia.The wiki and its 1,324 articles and 2,861 files are managed and maintained by 2 active contributors from the My Time At Portia community, along with the wiki's Community Administrators.. My Time at Portia is a video game developed by Chinese studio Pathea Games and published by Team17. Sie gehen zur Schule, zur Arbeit, trainieren und haben Spaß. My Time At Portia PC Game Free Download Full Version My Time At Portia is a fun simulation game where you can build farms, build gardens, take care of crops, raise livestock, and experience other fun adventures. videogame_asset My games. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. My Time at Portia offers an innovative approach to farming, allowing you to take advantage of planter boxes and semi-automatic irrigation systems. Im Kern erinnert das Spiel an Reihen wie Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons oder das beliebte Indiespiel Stardew Valley. You can even take your horse or llama out for a ride around the town! chevron_left. The player character can be played as a male or female. Das "My Time At Portia"-Wiki. During his recent visit to Portia, he decided to gift several residents new, top of the line, trendy outfits! In My Time at Portia brecht ihr zu Spielbeginn nach Portia auf, wo ihr die alte Werkstatt eures Vaters übernehmt. My Time at Portia offers an innovative approach to farming, allowing you to take advantage of planter … ~ My Time at Portia: Related Characters. The characters of Portia are unique; from the mayor of Portia to the farmers of the ranch, every character has a story to tell, personal preferences, and a unique lifestyle. My Time at Portia ist ein simulations-spiel, RPG, befindet sich weit entfernt von der menschlichen zivilisation, in einem alter, post-apokalyptisches. My Time at Portia Erfolge und Trophäen von My Time at Portia Steam Leistungen My Time at Portia Newcomer Newcomer Ankunft in Portia. My Time at Portia offers an innovative approach to farming, allowing you to take advantage of planter boxes and semi-automatic irrigation systems. My Time at Portia … Log in to view your list of favourite games. ... English Deutsch polski français русский 中文(简体) Others . My Time at Portia ist inspiriert von der Magie von Studio Ghibli und entführt dich in eine Welt voller Wunder, die du nie vergessen wirst. My Time At Portia - Player Attire Package Oct 15, 2019. „ ~ My Time at Portia RUN YOUR OWN FARM: Grow and nurture your own crops, raise animals and convert the empty woodland surrounding your workshop into a quaint little farm! Perks. Developing a friendly relationship with Dr. Xu unlocks new dialogue that reveals more about Dr. Xu and gives you access to special relationship perks. Das "My Time At Portia"-Wiki. Herzlich Willkommen im deutschsprachigen "My Time At Portia"-Wiki. It combines aspects of role-playing video games and simulation games. My Time at Portia - 《波西亚时光》 - is a 3D sandbox simulation/RPG very inspired by Castle in the Sky, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, and the Animal Crossing series mixed with elements of Dark Cloud 2 and Steambot Chronicles. Mods. Dr. Xu doesn't have family in Portia, but he is Friends with Phyllis, his confidant, mentee, and colleague at the medical clinic. You can even take your horse or llama out for a ride around the town! My Time at Portia. View all games. Herzlich Willkommen im deutschsprachigen "My Time At Portia"-Wiki. Wir sorgen dafür, dass die Liste der Konsolen, für die das Spiel veröffentlicht wurde, aktualisiert wird, wenn die Cheats auch für Neuankömmlinge gelten.

Sehenswürdigkeiten Bad Pyrmont Und Umgebung, Aux Auf Cinch Media Markt, Ead Darmstadt Abfallkalender 2020 Pdf, Ndr Sommertour 2020 Termine Schleswig Holstein, Live Escape Room Wuppertal Das Verhörzimmer, Das Grosse Schlagerfest Xxl Regensburg, Bild Mobile Ansicht Geht Nicht, 15 Oldtimer Treffen Teilemarkt Benneckenstein Ostdeutsches Fahrzeugindustriemuseum 3 Oktober, Ist Es Kalt In Der Tui Arena, Angriff Auf Wache 8 Kritik, Tu Dresdenhttps Www Google De, Vorwahl Deutschland Handy 0 Weglassen, Studium Und Lehre Uni Erfurt Krankmeldung, Shisha Bar Berlin Geschlossen Corona, María Teresa Von Luxemburg José Antonio Mestre Y Alvarez, Modellbau Messe Bad Salzuflen 2019, Primark Zoo Verkaufsoffener Sonntag 2019, London Eye Preise In Pounds, Wie Viel Verdient Ein Astronaut Auf Der Iss, Kann Eine Zweite Mannschaft In Die 2 Bundesliga Aufsteigen, Als Student Vollzeit Arbeiten In Semesterferien, Lord Of The Dance München 2020, 4 Zimmer Wohnung Gütersloh Kaufen, Party For The Masses Hamburg Cap San Diego, Ahs Aviation Handling Services Gmbh Kununu, Flohmarkt Böblingen Real 2020 Termine, Cafe Am Markt Bad Saulgau, Park Inn By Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Einzelzimmer, Baugenossenschaft Gartenstadt Rastatt Eg Rastatt, Ferienwohnung Am Kleinen Meer Waren, Gaststätten Im Umkreis Von 50 Km, Butcher And Friends Cottbus Karte, Klinik Bavaria Bad Kissingen Geschäftsführer, Was Gehört Auf Einen Weihnachtsmarkt, Steakhaus Emsdetten El Toro öffnungszeiten, Neo Magazin Royale Prism Is A Dancer, Ibis Budget Paris Porte De Pantin, Tomtom Go Premium 5 World Navigationssystem,